Just wanted to give you ladies some quick tips on how to stay stylish and still look professional. A lot of times it's hard to find a balance between the two and so while someone may look stylish they may not portray professionalism, and while looking very professional some may lose their individual style.
Here are some quick tips I have for having a good balance between style and looking professional:
1. Opt for a blazer that is a longer length, pair it with an untucked blouse, and keep the blazer unbuttoned. Or better yet, look for a blazer without buttons. This allows for you to be able to show off your blouse, whether it's a pop of color of a fab print.
2. Mix metals: when it comes to jewelry a lot of people tend to wear the same color metals. Try mixing it up by wearing some gold, rose, gold and silver pieces. The key is to keep most of the jewelry dainty. Pick one statement piece and keep the rest toned down. I wore a rose gold watch, gold necklace, and pearl earrings.
3. Try a skinny pant leg as opposed to the normal boot cut, or flare leg. This gives your outfit a little bit more of an edge. Make sure the material is thick - NOT plain leggings.
4. Keep the shoes simple. Opt for a nude colored shoe instead of black or navy.
5. As far as make up goes, keep it light. Pick one feature you want to highlight and keep the rest simple. For this look, I decided to wear a darker brown lip by ColourPop.
Keep in mind though, this is more of a business casual outfit!
If you want to shop this look, click on the links below! Some of the items I am wearing are not sold anymore since I've had them for a while so I linked similar ones.